Coaching on Gender and Participation in Land and Natural Resource Management
What do you learn?
- Understanding on the importance of gender mainstreaming across sectors, their participation on land and natural resources management
- Learning interactive approaches that are essential to analyze the situation of gender and participation especially, women-sensitivity on participation when they speak out
- Introduction to the laws and policies related to gender and participation such as Law on Gender Equality, Labor Law, Green Growth Strategy, Forestry Strategy and The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
- Learn and understand the channel to access to legal aid
- Learn about rights on land utilization and management
What is the approach?
- Participatory and interactive learning techniques.
- Training provided by a team of capacitated and experienced trainers.
- Planning session, practice in pilot village and feedback.
- A toolbox of lesson plans and materials
Download the pager of this coaching topic: