Coaching on Responsible Agricultural Investment For Communities
What do you learn?
- Introduction to the Investment Promotion Law, Environmental Protection Law and articles related to responsible agricultural investment
- Rights and Obligations of investors on their business
- Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC)
- What farmers need to know to ensure their rights are protected (such as contract farming)
What are there in the agenda?
- The importance of the principle on Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC)
- Farmer rights on contract farming
- Conflict resolution on contract farming
- Roles and responsibilities of relevant sectors on responsible agricultural investment
- Rights and Obligations of investors
- Negotiation approach
- The accountability on environment protection, compensation and resettlement management from investment projects and labor policy
Download the pager of this coaching topic: