Coaching on the Basic Rights of Lao Citizens on Land and Natural Resources
What do you learn?
- Gain understanding of the fundamental basic rights of Lao citizens on land in accordance with Lao law.
- Learn the skills and tools needed to create an effective learning environment particularly suitable for training at community level.
- Participate in discussion-based activities to share ideas, experiences and thoughts on land rights issues.
What is the agenda?
The coaching is for 4 days:
- 1 day-theory training.
- 1day-participants prepare, practice and lead presentations on different topics.
- 1 day-trainers and participants plan together before going to your target village for the pilot training.
- 1 day-implementing training in your target village