Coaching on the Rights of Lao Citizens on Customary Land, Natural Resources and Conflict Resolution
What do you learn?
- An introduction to the rights of Lao citizens on customary land and natural resources, particularly on utilization based on Lao law.
- Learn about conflict resolution in relation to land and Lao legislation.
- Learn how to build capacity regarding conflict resolution at community level.
What is the agenda?
- Introduction to the Forestry Law, Article 42, Paragraph 1.
- An introduction to Article 3 of the Decree on the Implementation of the Land Law and Article 53 of the Land Law, No.04/NA, Date 21 October 2003.
- An introduction to the Prime Minister’s Decree on the Implementation of the Land Law, Number 88/PM.
- An overview of Article 26: Customary Land Utilization Rights.
- Conflict resolution processes in Article 80, 81, 83 and 84 of the Land Law, No.04/NA, Date 21 October 2003.