In early 2017, the Department of advertising disclosure laws dynamic document creation tools serve the training task publicize laws to encourage people to legal process and justice which is titled training important to those who work in advertising disclosure laws including the local charge in the process fair and work revolve around focusing on training to strengthen the academic district, the provincial skills, knowledge and can be used to diversify into training law to process such training, spread to people in villages. In the past, local officials have been publicizing the legal work, but they still lack the skills and a variety of methods that can attract the attention of the people.
1. What are the conditions / problems that the project would like to address?
This is because in the past and now, at the grassroots level, the people have not yet accessed the justice process.
2. What did the project do to solve the problem?
The activities and stages of our manual development are as follows:
3. What have been the successes of the project in the past?
As a result of the development of the handbook and through the process of training, application and improvement, it is seen that:
4. What are the factors leading to success?
5. What are the limitations that make it so successful?
The development of this guide is quite lengthy and will need to find a government partner to approve and approve this guide, in part because the development of our guide is primarily to document the training and the target audience.
6. Are there any suggestions for those who are interested in trying out the tools or methods of the project?
Having a good public-sector partner with a focus on development will accelerate the development of the manual and ensure greater outcomes.
Photos by: LIFE team