LIFE’s Coaching on Contract Farming
What do you learn?
- Gain knowledge and understanding of contract farming, related legislation and governance processes.
- Develop your skills in conflict resolution, access to justice, relationship-building and negotiation.
- Learn and understand current key land related rights issues.
- Complete tasks respectfully of cultural sensitivity.
- Learn how to become an effective trainer
What is the agenda?
- Learning about the Contract Law.
- Components of a contract.
- Information needed for negotiation including market considerations, opportunities and potential alternatives.
- Analyzing your negotiation situation by evaluating risk factors and identifying the Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA).
- Simple and practical negotiation strategies and approaches, and negotiation dynamics.
Download the paper of this coaching topic: